Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

You and Me


You and me, we are never going to be together again
This truth I have swallowed and I walk the roads
Just one hope......I'm still alive
Enough to please my mind
                                            Today I got your photo
                                            Stared at it like a mad man
                                            No there ain't any flaw
Only that you don't look happy
as much as you should be



I am searching for your company
And now it's impossible
Your touch has become
unreachable like the moon and the stars
I turned into a man without a shadow


If anywhere we happen to
I'll lower my eyes and give you a smile
I've sinned against you 
and I have no redemption for me
and I have no hopes
of those days returning again.....तिमी   र  म कहिले  संगै  नहुने  भयौ 
यही  सत्यलाई  पचाई  म हिडी रहेछु
सानो  आश  छ  म  मरेको छैन
चित्त  एसरी  नै  बुझाइरहे छु

आज  तिम्रो  फोटो  पाए
नियालिरहे  पागल  झैँ 
हेरिरहे ............
कहिँ  कतै  खोट  छैन 

यति   कि   तिमी  त्यति   खुसि  देखिन्नौ 
जति  हुनुपर्ने  हो 

म  तिम्रो  सानिध्य  खोजिरहेछु 
जुन  अब  असम्भव   भो 
तिम्रो  स्पर्श  अब   मेरो  लागि
जुन  तारा  झैँ  टाढा  भो
छाया  बिनाको  मान्छे  भए   म
आत्मा  बिनाको  लास  भए
कहिँ  कतै  भेट   हुदा  आँखा  झुकाई  मुस्कुराइदिउला 
म  पापी  हु  प्रायास्चित   छैन
ति  दिन  फर्की   आउने  अब  कुनै   आश  छैन /

No comments:

You may also like